Can be caused by:
• Root rot
• Room/tent VPD
• Nutrient toxicity (K)
• Nutrient lockout
Use pH reading meter to measure and keep track of your pH.
Use pH adjusters (“pH up” & “pH down”) to help balance out pH before feeding or correcting small fluctuations on daily checkups.
• Pests in the soil can also cause ph fluctuations.
• Try to feed your plants with the most natural water you can get(ph 7.0) or purified water (ph 6.5).
• Flush and reset with pH-balanced water.
• Non Organic solutions like Flowable Lime for raising pH.
• Flush and apply correct nutrient ratio & pH (5.8) at 1/2 strength or 1/4 strength depending on severity.
• pH of 5.8 is ideal. • Avoid contaminating water with any bacteria. Bacteria in your reservoir leads to root rot and can also cause the pH to fluctuate.
• Always clean your hydro tub in between nutrient changes.
• Apply a clean N-P-K fertilizer that has not been exposed or expired.
* Affected leaves usually do not recover from damage even after correcting the problem.*